"I am living the dream." This is a quote that is heard quite frequently and is truly a reality for me. I began working in a jewelry store during a summer break from teaching junior high students. After moving to Memphis, I became a manager/buyer at a local jewelry store and built a reputation for honesty with the vendors. In addition to the invaluable experience I gained in this role, my passion for jewelry enabled me to pursue my goal of opening a jewelry store. While it is very rare and unusual for a woman to own a high-end jewelry store, I knew that the best person to relate to a woman is another woman.
"The best part about my job is I get to work with beautiful jewelry and a great staff; and I love working with my customers!"
- Small Business of the Year 2005 by Germantown Area Chamber of Commerce
- RSVP's 25 Women with Drive 2011
- Better Business Bureau A+
- Germantown Area Chamber of Commerce
- International Watch and Jewelry Guild